Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM OFFICIALLY LAUNCHING ANNE'S[schild=3,1,000000,C0C0C0:8jbk1400]Renal Self Destruction Tour[/schild:8jbk1400].
Pending Tess' Diagnosis of secondary immune complex glomularnephritits which has "Discouraging results" when attepted to treat with cortiosteriods commonly used to treat immune complex disorders.

Yippee

Bronwyn said:
Dude, am I going to start talking like that after taking Path3060? :p

*hugs Tess and Anne*

Um a little bit maybe. Maybe if when you're working you read textbooks on slow nights and have a bizzare faciniation with kidneys like i do.

eventhough i hate them.

KIDNEYS I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DISTROY MY DOG AND INTURN ME? :cry3:

long. painful. night at work. need to stop thinking.

Zooy said:
Just move your car an inch in the three hours. Usually they put a penny or a chalk line on the top of your tire. If you move your car an inch moving the line or the penny you're good.

That's a great tip, but something like that shouldn't even be necessary on a street like the one where I was parked. I'll accept the ticket for parking too long at the shopping mall, but the other one is just a greedy tax grab by the city, in my opinion. :rant:

Cityratt said:
KIDNEYS I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DISTROY MY DOG AND INTURN ME? :cry3:

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog! :(

I have to show off my youngest daughter who looked so gorgeous for her school ball last night :)

DSCF7740.jpg

Awww I'm sorry Anne.

Lina your girl is gorgeous. I hope she had a blast of a time. Most of my school dances (in high school) were catastrophes.... but that was mostly my fault (except for the one at which I was dumped LOL)

Thanks. She had a wonderful time. I did kitchen duty at the after ball party and that went very well. I only got to bed at 4.30am :sleepy: but everyone had a wonderful time :)

I think that the bus murdered in Manitoba was schizophrenic, recently watched the Dark Night, and flipped a coin. I can't stop thinking about that incident. How horrible!

Rat Charmer: I agree, I would much rather deal with my rat crap, at least they are cute about it.

Tara: my friend told me about this the other night she lives in Virden 40 min from Brandon. You are exactly right about Dark Knight and flipping the coin.

I made a deal, I worked a LONG day yesterday from 8:45am to 8pm last night. But in return I have tomorrow (sunday) off. So that means with my regular days off and monday a holiday I have Sun, Mon, Tues & Wed off. My friend is up from the city and we are going SHOPPING tomorrow. I am so bad I rarely buy for myself, I feel guilty when I do it. But I am in need of clothes so bad for work that I am going to do it. I am so excited. :happydance:

I had a dream that I had wrongly sexed Max and he was really a girl and now expecting babies and I was trying to work out which one of the five boys was the father. When I woke up I had to resist the urge to get up to check him again for boy bits. :laugh4:

Well if I have got it wrong babies would be due now but he still has big boy bits :wink2:

Oh man, I've had those nightmares too! I would dream that a male was put in one of my all female cages and I would be so frantic and upset. When I wake, I'm still upset... but the stupidest thing is, all my girls are spayed. So I just can't understand why I have such dreams? I must be worried that I'm doing something wrong with the rats.

:laugh4: You shouldn't have any worries when your girls are speyed, but dreams are funny things. This was a first time for me to sex a rat but easy since he was three mths old, Every other rat has been handed to me as a boy but this time any mistakes would have been my fault.
If Max has been a girl I would have got her speyed and she could have ruled the roost over the boys, I have been thinking about getting a girl and doing this. :)

Civic holidays?? pfft I love summer break! I work in the public school system, summers off rock! (My poor poor hubby works for an American company so he has to work today awwww)

(my first random thought post)
I think that 90% of long island's mosquito population lives in our back/front/sideyard. On our property. They even come to bed with us, some nights. :gaah: I hate mosquitos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back