Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jorats said:
I'm tired of being tired. :sleepy:

Try a nice sugary energy drink (the kind with a warning label that says not to be drunk by children or pregnant women). Or go for a nice jog (+5 km).

I like those :D

Almost broke my ankle last night... fell through the floor at work and tore some ligaments. I hurt but am getting paid right now and I'm watching so you think you can dance

And Brenna is in my yearbook... lol

My ankle is so bruised today... I guess it's a good sign that its beginning to heal. I can also now put pressure on it, I'm so excited!

I am sitting here with a rattikiss girl in my l lap and I have called her every other rattikisses name ( including the boys) but her own which was last!! :gaah:
IT'S DELILAH!! Don't mind my BOOBS!! :cheeky:

Feeling blue because lately everything seems to be going wrong.....Flodded basement x2, a pool that wont essemble properly ( filled and unfilled it 3x's) A migraine from way down deep (in hell) :redhot: , a Baby rattikiss dying in my arms, all in the last week. I am a very positive person but it's hard to stay upbeat when life throws you some hard and fast ones. Send some good carma because I think someone pissed in my Pot "O"Gold!! Right now being Irish doesn't seem so lucky. :sad3:

I've been a big grumpy bum today and yesterday. I feel bad for Wayne for dealing with it. And what's worse is that stuff that I have gotten past springs up and makes me want to scream when I'm in a mood (i.e. wedding crap). ARG I want to hide in my room and tell everyone to go away. :(

Aw YAY thank you.

I think part of the reason I was grumpy was our new pots and pans have to go back. My mom bought us pots and pans for our wedding gift. Wayne and I spent a lot of time thinking over want we wanted in pans and went to Sears and the Bay. We eventually settled on Jamie Olivers stainless steel set by t-fal. We got them after our wedding and I was so excited. I loved them. We I am not happy anymore. After two uses of the one pot there is pitting and staining. I listened to the store associate at the time when she told me not to put salt in the cold water, put it in after the water has started to boil so it doesn't sit at the bottom. Our big pot and smallest pot have been used once and look terrible, the small pot Wayne used and never put the heat above 4 on the stove. It's totally discoloured. So we are going to take them back. I was so mad because it took us so long to pick a set so now we have to pick another one out after we have already looked at them and are not happy with anything else.

The only set we did like was the Gordon Ramsey (please do not think I am buying these for the name, if you knew Wayne you would know that's the last thing on his mind). But that set was just silly, two small pots, one big one and two frying pans. Then we noticed it's open stock through the Royal Doulton store. So now that's what we are going to go with.

We were reading reviews of the Jamie Oliver and one man had the same problem we are having and when he took it back the associate asked if he put salt in the cold water or cooked on high. He said to her 'is this stainless steel or fine bone china'.

ARG

That's crappy... but I am grateful for the review as I will soon be purchasing some new pots and pans. So let us know how you like the new ones.

ARGH! that must be frusterating!

... i just walked through sears today, and i think they're having one of those weekend sales things...most of their pot sets are like 50% off....

So hopefully you went there :D

I bought brian a nice pot/pan set for his birthday this year. But because we live with two other students they are up in our room. *sigh*

I cannot wait until we start looking for a house

I visited a pet store yesterday simply because there was time to kill before the movie. There were fancy mice there and I was so, so excited because I've never seen a mouse beyond the black/brown/white variety other than through the internet. There were even longhaired mice. And their little faces were so sweet and they were all so perky which was a nice change to the normal pregnant/sick/wounded state I see them in in Guelph. And there was an ORANGE ONE. God help me. I miss owning mice.

Edit: Sorry, a gold one. I don't know mouse terminology so well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back