Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it done... talked to the very nice people there and everyone will need to change over soon. There's a new code/number assigned and must be used for billing by the health care providers.

0.0 I was just in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and they didn't say anything about my red/white card. The nurses told me to hang onto it, shockingly!

I still have mine. I was told at the doctors office to keep mine until it died. Mine doesn't swipe though. I think they are doing the notices to get people to change them. But I understand their point.

I have a cold. You know I can deal with stuffy head and runny nose and the sore throat kinda but when it comes to body aches I am a BIG baby. I have spent the day on the couch.

I'm glad that they aren't changing our health cards here in NS. At least, they aren't as far as I know. Ours are pretty:)
msi.jpg

My hubby (honda salesman) just sold a car to Helix's drummer. :shock:
I didn't even know they were still together.

Give me an R, O, C, K, whatcha ya got? Rock! Whatcha gonna do? Rock you! ...heehe

This cold I swear, it's taking so much out of me, I was supposed to stay after work and print out the invites for the wedding but I am so tired, I just want to go home. I feel like I am a big baby though about it all.

After a completely random dream that I had last night about mistaking "Morla the Ancient One" for a rock in the lake at my cottage, I can't wait to go home tonight and watch The Neverending Story!

Image066.jpg

I ordered it through my local bookstore back when i got it...i dont think i had any trouble getting it in....

Its written by Micheal Ende

Its a little more adult geared than the movie - i remember something about war and violence but it was a worthwhile read

When my niece comes over to visit she has a play with the rats and then sits down with the container of rat food and has a feed. The pasta bits is her farvorite, she has nearly eaten all of them in the latest batch. :doh:

My parents came driving with the caravan after the car, wonder why they are so inhospitable around here, look it's like they are trying to block the road for us BANG - the bridge was too low and the Camper got all scratched. No I'm not chocked og disturbed, it's so typical them, I'd be worried if nothing like that had happend. (only material damage) :joy:

We had a psychic in our show today and he said my dad would have a job in 3 weeks. I'm so excited and I hope its true!

I'm going on a boat cruise on Friday night with my boyfriend, it should be tons of fun! I'll get to see the lake and Toronto from there, just hope the weather holds up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back