Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats LA :D in 3 months, you'll be married, tied down, shackled to a ball and chain, never free to mingle with younger men, never have the chance to be a cougar.... Sorry, rambling :lol: no really congrats :)

I'm never going to get married :D I want to be a leather skinned, bleached blonde old cow chasing the young, hot cabana boys around the pool in my 4 inch stillettos in florida :shock: rawl! :twisted:

chicky82 said:
Congrats LA :D in 3 months, you'll be married, tied down, shackled to a ball and chain, never free to mingle with younger men, never have the chance to be a cougar.... Sorry, rambling :lol: no really congrats :)

I'm never going to get married :D I want to be a leather skinned, bleached blonde old cow chasing the young, hot cabana boys around the pool in my 4 inch stillettos in florida :shock: rawl! :twisted:

HAHAHAHAHA that's great.

I honestly can't wait. But I thought I would go nuts because it's so far away but then all of a sudden BAMB and it's 3 months. I'm very excited.

I have very few complaints about my housemate. But it really pisses me off whenever she calls Elphie "the ugliest rat" because she's a mink colour, and how apparently all her friends say the same thing. I think Elphie's adorable.

I actually brought back a huge piece of the peanut butter cheesecake I made on the weekend for her, which she didn't know. And she never well because I'm eating it now. :p

Bron

1. I am sure Elphie doesn't think she's too pretty either. :giggle:

2. PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you have a recipe. If so can I have it. Wayne and I are both HUGE Peanut Butter Fans.

LA said:
Bron

1. I am sure Elphie doesn't think she's too pretty either. :giggle:

2. PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you have a recipe. If so can I have it. Wayne and I are both HUGE Peanut Butter Fans.

oooh, cheesecake yum :D here's a bunch of recipes for you :lol: some of them are peanut butter and jelly cheesecake
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=peanu ... cheesecake

LA - Lol! The recipe is certainly around but it's in one of my mother's many cookbooks at the farm. :( I'm not sure when I'll be back there but when I am I'll be sure to grab it for you! Though I'd suggest a different crust recipe. I'm not sure if it was because the thing was "light" but the crust was so tricky to deal with.

I keep hearing this and peek out at the sky afraid of what I might see! So far nothing...*knocks on wood*

GAH. Winter wonderland out there!

I no longer feel badly about not getting around to rebuilding/restuffing the duck nests around the farm this past weekend. I clearly have time!

This says it all.

wintersucks.jpg

:funnypost:
here's a poem and a pic for everyone *borrowed*

Ode to a Canadian Winter
It's winter here in Canada
Where the brisk breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Canada
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And you nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave my Canada
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!
:lol:

whostiredofsnow.jpg

While I was out doing errands it was really bad, VERY slippery. I pulled into a parking lot and I could hear seagulls out and about and they were cawing very loudly and unhappily. They were some confused Seagulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back