Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a name for Tootsies new friend!!!

And I don't want to work in the morning.

Gah, need to leave for work :( I'm not used to standing all day, my feet are sooooooo sore it's ridiculous. I'm going to be in pain all day until the end of the week. Not fun :(

I'm tired, I want to go home, I'm excited to put my girls together tonight finally. And I cancelled my hair appt for tomorrow so I could stay home and sit in my pjs most of the day. YAY I am going to a bridal show tomorrow night in Barrie. So excited. That's about it.

I hate that my boss asked me to work Wednesday on my day off, but I'm glad that it will be her butt out in the cold on Thursday in the -20F instead of mine! :lol:

Just learned that the highs for this weekend are going to be -10*F to -5*F and that we are supposed to have a lot of wind... I hate this bitter cold!!

Taking Chimo to the vet tomorrow :( he's been scratching way too much for my liking and he's a bit scabby but I'm not sure if it's too dry or he has mites :cry: taking Coal too because if something is up with Chimo, Coal will have it too and since Chimo is a PEW, whatever the problem is, it will be easier to see on him :D

Also, applying for college today or tomorrow for course in the fall!!! very nervous :lol:

I can't stand how cute it is when ratties eat banana mash then freak out because some gets on their paws and whiskers. I think I'll celebrate by buying something. What I am celebrating? dirty whiskers and nana mash paws, of course!!

I hate the stage of life I'm at right now - I feel so restricted. I want a car, I want to live on my own.. but I can't do either. I don't have the money, I don't know where I'm going in life, I don't even know if I'm going to go back to school. Everything feels so confusing, and the goals I have all seem so out of reach I feel lost. I don't mind living with my family, but to do anything I have to ask and I need that freedom. I need the freedom to decide what I want, and I need the freedom to be able to go where I want.

Anyway.. first step is already laid out, I'm going to try get my G1 liscence. Started a job.. but the rest is a vague mist of where my life is going. I really don't like the feeling I have of not knowing where I'm heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back