Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You nailed it. :)

He was really a poor father. Verbally abusive at the very least even in front of us as children. He would always treat my sister and I with the utmost kindness but man he was awful to my mum. But, even my dad who dislikes him quite a bit due to this awful behaviour sounded rather remorse on the phone when he gave me the news. It's sad to watch people suffer like my grandfather did. :(

GRRRRRR!!!! Can't sleep right now and I am waisting my time writing that nonsense message here. I might feel sleepy later and go back to bed but right now I am fully awake. I wonder if that baby thing has something to do with it.

AHH! The girl who's trying to find tenants for that apartment we toured a couple of weeks ago called us and we're going over in a few hours! JOYYY! :D

Wish us luck, hehe.

Yay! Good luck! Hope it's a nice place and she's not crazy like that one guy's ad somebody posted a bit ago. :lol:

I just realized how cryptic that sounded. :roll: oh, well. Good luck anyhow! :D

I was out shopping today with Mat... he sees his friend from work, they start chatting... his friend then whispers to Mat, introduce me to your sister. Mat scrunches up his face and blurts out: Dude... that's my mom. :wow4:

:lol7:

Do you feel flattered Jo? :lol:
If I had a kid, I'd rather get that then get "introduce me to your mom", when I'm the sister or worse yet, I sometimes get is that your older sister when I'm with my bf abd he's 5 years older!!! :evil:

In a way it is flattering but then I wish I looked my age. People are always shocked when they see me with my two boys. :oops:

I just watched Live Free Die Hard. It wasn't a movie I wanted to see but Scott did. I'm not into movies that has been redone a gazillion times with a hero that is much to old for the part. But this one was very good. I was impressed with the effects and the fact that the main character did mention a few times that he wasn't the young rambo he used to be. I also enjoyed the young character's lines, very today.

Two thumbs up.

jorats said:
I was out shopping today with Mat... he sees his friend from work, they start chatting... his friend then whispers to Mat, introduce me to your sister. Mat scrunches up his face and blurts out: Dude... that's my mom. :wow4:

:lol7:

HAHAHA :rofl4: that is too funny.

Hey moon I just saw a preview for that movie last night, it looks so good.

I'm at work right now (shockingly on the internet) I don't really have much to do, and I'm bored and I have the next two days off so I am DYING to go home.

Oh Bron, good luck on the apartment and condolences on your grandfather.

I'm so happy now that I bought those 2 little girls. What a beautiful Christmas present to have a litter on my own. They are mine and just mine and I don't have to share them with anybody.

I am going to enjoy the babies so much and watch them grow. Yes there will be a lot of pictures too.

I love all the animals that I have in my house and I will give them all the best care that I can.

My duty is to protect them, to give them all that they need and to love them.

I bought something for the very first time at Sport Chek today :lol: I've been in them plenty of times with my bf or his brother but I've never bought anything personally but I won a $100 gift card from nestle pure life water.
I bought two pairs of shoes and I still have about $50 left on the card so next time I might buy a swimsuit :D
yay!! free stuff is fun!!

Alien vs Predator 2 comes out in December and this one has Sigourney Weaver in it, THIS one is the sequel to the Alien Resurrection. CANNOT wait!!!! Love the alien movies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back