Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I double up the fleece, like fold it in two.
Also, the thing with fleece, after you wash it, it doesn't take long to dry in the dryer, 15 minutes and it's done. If you put it in too long on too high a heat, it shrinks.

Eep! Thanks for letting me know! I'll hang dry likely since the dryers here are $2.

Too bad the fleece is out of date now...fall leaves. :lol:

Also, I'm happy the torn up towels still have some use then.

Jordan bought me some eggs for French toast the other day.

He dropped the carton when I called him on his cell outside of the apartment door. Out of 6, 3 were good.

The next day, he opened the butter slot in the fridge for cheese and one fell on the ground. I told him that he wouldn't have broke the egg if he didn't put the cheese in the butter slot, since he never touches the butter.

He opened the fridge again, the butter slot opened, and another egg fell, hahahahahaha!

I have one egg to make French toast tomorrow. I have to use lots of milk.

Bronwyn said:
My Hotmail isn't working...but Fidget has a message, lol. :D
But I got a so heart-y bar so everyone knows who my kds are. Nicest thing that's happened to me in ages is Bronwyn gifting me with that.

I'm tired of people getting 'tired' of any pet (especially a short-lived one that you could see an end to).I'm glad for those that advertise tho, how many just throw them outside?

Fidget's also a designer, lol, my size was larger and Astoria's and Kelly's fonts were different. Cool result! I love the things, it's sooo helpful when keeping track of people's babies.

It's Saturday night...and I'm home alone "working." :(

It sucks when you sacrifice a night out with your friends and end up being completely unproductive, lol. I'm watching the latest Harry Potter (and not liking it nearly as much as the book).

I think Jordan thinks I'm a loonie. I yelled: "Oh my god Jordan!" So he quickly came to see what was up.

Jordan: "What?"
Me: "Both dogs are licking themselves and it's driving me nuts. It's gross (you know, the licking noise).

LOL

My brother is home from college and we are actually getting along. What wonders time apart will do. It's 1 in the morning but we're going to watch a movie, because neither of us sleep like normal people. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back