Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattielove9 said:
I want to sell my hair for hundreds of dollars per inch :lol:

Me Too!!! Do you have a lot of hair? I once thought of shaving my head and donating it to kids with cancer but my hair wasn't long enough :( and then I got layers cut into it so there's not enough now :p

Cleaning the triple FN this morning. joy. must get at it. off the computer with me now. start cleaning. must go. ok. that's it. now...

chicky82 said:
Rattielove9 said:
I want to sell my hair for hundreds of dollars per inch :lol:

Me Too!!! Do you have a lot of hair? I once thought of shaving my head and donating it to kids with cancer but my hair wasn't long enough :( and then I got layers cut into it so there's not enough now :p

Ya, I have lots of hair...it almost touches my butt :p

I am 5'9, so that's a lot of hair!!

I have it rounded though, so it is shorter in the front...and it needs trimmed...lots of split ends :(

AND OMG!

I wish they would freakin pay me! I was suppose to be paid 4 damn days ago!!!!!!

jorats said:
Parent/teacher meetings today.

We had that yesterday. It went well. Lots of parents with children. It was a family thing with pizza then the meet-the-teacher evening. Today the children were asking each other if they liked the party. I was supposed to make a little presentation but couldn't due to the large number of children having fun in the class. I just gave the parents the documentation so they didn't really need a presentation. We talked informally and I think they enjoyed it better than a formal presentation where they have to sit and listen. Everybody was happy.

I was thinking about you Jack... on my way to the parent/teacher meeting, Ozzy Osbourne was on the radio: Crazy Train.

The meeting went extremely well. :D

Sometimes things are so ridiculous in the hospitals. It doesn't have anything to do with the staff but it is all about the procedures. One of my parents's friends had problem with his prostate and didn't have urine for 2 days. So he went to the emergency at the hospital with that problem and he was beginning to feel sick because of that. The first thing they did is give him a small container and tell him they needed a sample of urine to do some tests. Go figure...

Oy. I could rant about Drs all day. :) Like, do you know how hard it is to find a GOOD OB? I literally went through 6 before I settled on the lady I have now. She's a God-send, so they're not all bad, but finding her took forever. And as far as procedures, when I went in about my breathing, I had to visit the campus Dr first, then my own "family" doctor for the prescription, then, I had to consult the OB about the medicine. It's just one after the other. Oy oy oy.

Melissa said:
I hate cleaning with cramps, grr!

Boy, I don't miss those days :roll: I dread the day when I'll have to deal with the girl part of life again, thank heaven for whoever invented the evil stuff I'm on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back