Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I would learn... TRUST NO ONE at my office. But no I don't learn.

Also... it's probably my fault that Ruby probably has mites. At thanksgiving there was a stray kitten that followed me to the store and back and sat outside our house for two hours. When we went to drive wayne's sister home he tried to get into the house. So I picked him up and he just started to purr. It was raining I couldn't leave him out there. We put him in our bathroom for the night until I could take him to the OSPCA. Well I did check him out and I am pretty sure he had fleas and maybe mites. I was really careful, but I guess there is no careful enough with those things. I feel so guilty. I told Wayne I had to take Ruby to the vet and he just said 'you couldn't just let me throw the cat over the fence could you?' He wasn't impressed in the first place that I took the cat in, he would have left it outside. I told him to not even start as I felt bad enough about it.

Man talk about rubbing salt in an open wound...

Jack Sparrow said:
LOL!!! Eat then get some tylenols.
I'm really trying to avoid modern medicine. Too many chemicals.

I want this move to go faster. Jordan wants to take his time.

I've been sleeping so well and feeling so much better since being out of that crappy apartment. Headaches are down to a low. :)

Melissa said:
I've been sleeping so well and feeling so much better since being out of that crappy apartment. Headaches are down to a low. :)

I know what you are talking about. I have bad allergies and the quality of the air at my workplace is not that great. I often have headaches too and dry throat that makes me cough uncontrollably in front of the children. It is so embarassing.

I have a hard time to with people who wear "stinky" perfume as it makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back