Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicky82 said:
it seems like I'm always waiting... waiting for my certificate, waiting for my bf, waiting for the doctor, waiting for an appointment, waiting or a ride, waiting for the end :hithorse:

waiting for this work day to end......

Friendship Poem

Are you tired of all those sissy, mushy "friendship" poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship!

1. When you are sad, I will get you drunk and will help you plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue, I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I'll know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared, I will rag you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused, I will use little words to explain.
7. When you are sick, stay away from me until you're well again. I don't
want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will
help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.

:lol5:

I had a dream early this morning about being on holidays and catching a huge fish then I woke up. I'm 3 days away from holidays and so excited to fish and such. I can't wait. So I was awake at 6am because I am excited. I got up an hour later. Now I am tired again.... *sigh*

I'm so tired. Oh look vet appointment tonight for the rats, good excuse to leave work 2 HOURS early......afterall I have other things to do before I get them to the vet, like play with them :lovestruck:

Dusty gets his ear rechecked tonight, hoping for a quick visit.

I was upset & exhausted today, over something other than ratties (mine or other people's)
I had just hung up in tears after whining to my mom, and my neighbour was at the door with a beautiful bunch of flowers (I believe gladiolas)! For no reason - she didn't even know what I'd had today!
I told her "This is the sweetest thing, and came at just the right time, you must be an angel"
And she said "I don't need to know why the time was right, it's not me, it's just God working thru me".

She not only brightened my day, she renewed my faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back