Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the train home from London, 19 hours travelling, and I only did it because I think it was fun - OH took the plane, paid the same and was home in 4 hours :lol:

I'm hungry. So why am I sitting here complaining when I have a fridge with bread and jam... AND a toaster...

There once was a man named Michael Finnegan
He had whiskers on his chiny chin
He shaved them off but they grew in again,
Poor old Michael Finnegan-egan

heard this song ONCE in a movie. and it's been stuck in my brain ever since and comes up at the oddest moments.

Shelley said:
I fell down the stairs today. OUCH! My elbow is all bruised :(
Oh no! i hope you are ok.

I have this HUGE bruise between the back of my leg and my umm... bum, lol. I went to sit on the floor and accidently hit the edge of the coffee table.. OWWW!!! I never knew I had a bruise until my bf pointed it out... it's so gross and black.

I skipped my lab this morning.. :oops: I feel you. But I did the work and turned it in, so I am not too worried about missing the actual class.

it seems like I'm always waiting... waiting for my certificate, waiting for my bf, waiting for the doctor, waiting for an appointment, waiting or a ride, waiting for the end :hithorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back