Little Miss ..RIP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha omg those last 2 pics are adorable, I love how shes pinning him. Now you really know shes a trooper. its not bothering her at all, I bet she thinks it feels fantastic to have that annoying swollen eye gone! :D

Ratty Momma said:
IMG_7589.jpg

Hahaha! "I may be down, but I'm not out!"

Fur is growing back ..still a hole where her eye used to be ..she keeps scratching it :wallbang:

IMG_7965.jpg

She's still on abs and pain meds? It's not healing very fast...no smell of infection, no more swelling? Lilith had her eye removed After Little Miss, and she's almost all healed up now.

lilspaz68 said:
She's still on abs and pain meds? It's not healing very fast...no smell of infection, no more swelling? Lilith had her eye removed After Little Miss, and she's almost all healed up now.

Still on baytril, I stopped the pain meds because it never seemed to be bothering her anymore ..it's been like 2 weeks ..no smell, no infection. The thing is ...her eye was stictched up ..but the stitches got infected and he cut them which opened her eye socket ...so he left it open (and she also had more cut to get the abscess thatwas traveling down her nasal area )to heal that way. Lilith had hers glued shut?

Every time it starts to heal ...she scratches it which makes it bleed :panic: ...she needs a cone or something ..I cut her nails short but she still hooks it ..

I don't know what to do..

Ratty Momma said:
lilspaz68 said:

Still on baytril, I stopped the pain meds because it never seemed to be bothering her anymore ..it's been like 2 weeks ..no smell, no infection. The thing is ...her eye was stictched up ..but the stitches got infected and he cut them which opened her eye socket ...so he left it open (and she also had more cut to get the abscess thatwas traveling down her nasal area )to heal that way. Lilith had hers glued shut?

Every time it starts to heal ...she scratches it which makes it bleed :panic: ...she needs a cone or something ..I cut her nails short but she still hooks it ..

I don't know what to do..

If she's scratching it may be still bothering her, I would keep her on the pain meds.

Latest posts

Back