Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home early from work because my head and muscles are killing me. I'm still hungry when I eat and I am dizzy.

I like when Iris jumps on the couch with me.

The guinea pigs smell but my head hurts too much to clean.

I hurt my shoulder trying to do push-ups :cries: Doesn't make for a great start trying to start to workout :wallbang:

Those mojitos sound good, I've never had one, have you tried those Hydra vodka waters? Yum :tongue2: I :heart: the lime ones, it's like a margarita without the calories, the raspberry ones aren't so good :sad2: I first tried them when the LCBO was giving out free samples :bliss:

chicky82 said:
I hurt my shoulder trying to do push-ups :cries: Doesn't make for a great start trying to start to workout :wallbang:

Those mojitos sound good, I've never had one, have you tried those Hydra vodka waters? Yum :tongue2: I :heart: the lime ones, it's like a margarita without the calories, the raspberry ones aren't so good :sad2: I first tried them when the LCBO was giving out free samples :bliss:
I have been wanting to try the Vodka water. I just might do that next.

The companies that supply the booze pay a lot to have those free samples at the LCBO, it's crazy. But I guess they make the money back from sales.

On the English forum I keep getting censored for foul language (is bastard such a bad word? used it in a loving way about my own rat) and my pics are always removed for oversizing

Bastard is not a nice word, but I can understand how you use it, it may still rub people the wrong way.
I was on another forum one for TS (tourette syndrome) and I always called my son the brat, which was meant in an endearing way but the people there got upset and told me I was being very rude and probably hurting my son when I called him that. I chuckled to myself because those people just don't know how I live and how we talk but I respected their feelings and stopped calling my son the brat.
I think there will always be certain words/actions that may seem off to other people, it's hard to keep it respectful for everyone when we are dealing with a multicultural forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back