Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that there are many reasons that people flash their lights, to warn of cops (just make sure that the person you're flashing is not a cop!) to let the driver who just passed you know that it's safe to move back into the lane and many others. Some people also just flash when they feel that you did something wrong or are angry that you passed them. I'm sortof glad I don't have my license because there are so many different things you have to remember :roll:

Sooo happy - I'm going to get two self topeared standard-coat agouti boys (almost the most rare color and ear/fur these days) AND I found a hairless breeder in England who just today got a litter of dumbo hairless :lol:

chicky82 said:
I heard that there are many reasons that people flash their lights, to warn of cops (just make sure that the person you're flashing is not a cop!) to let the driver who just passed you know that it's safe to move back into the lane and many others. Some people also just flash when they feel that you did something wrong or are angry that you passed them. I'm sortof glad I don't have my license because there are so many different things you have to remember :roll:

There are also the ones that flash you because you are in the fast lane moving slowly (I am guilty of this) and also when someone is driving with their headlights off (guilty there too)

Driving isn't that bad, but I am aslo a taxi driver, so I drive a lot. Right now I dispatch, but I still drive...just not 5 days a week for 12 hours a day like I use too :roll:

CongRATS Bati!!

Bati said:
A taxidriver going too slow? that sounds unbelievable 8)

no no no...I been the one up an people's butt in the fast lane for going to slow...I do not drive slow..I have a heavy lead foot ;)

ratamataz said:
Okay, do those loser spammers honestly have nothing better to do with their time? Get a life!!

and she's not even naked - yes I'm the stupid one who actually looks at it, because I'm too slow to see what I click on :oops:

We even put in a MOD to stop the spambots... so the ones now getting through are actual humans. What kind of life do these people have?

Bati said:
ratamataz said:
Okay, do those loser spammers honestly have nothing better to do with their time? Get a life!!

and she's not even naked - yes I'm the stupid one who actually looks at it, because I'm too slow to see what I click on :oops:

LOL... don't feel bad, I clicked on it too! :stupid:

My head is just pounding, it hurts so much and I have an hour and a half left of work...

I love this thread..

New hamster? Oo! At Yorkdale today I watched with envy as a little boy toted a little PJ's carton that held some small animal and his mother followed with a new cage. Buying pets is just so fun.

And was that about the Lindsay thing? I'm guilty of viewing the thread (not the link). I didn't even think to look at the title. Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back