Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, for what reason did mother-in-law (who has money like dirt) give me a bedspread worth 50$ for my wedding when she at the wedding of her daughter this weekend gave them a car worth some >200 times more than my present - I sure hope there is another explanation than 'she likes me not'

Bati said:
I'm wondering, for what reason did mother-in-law (who has money like dirt) give me a bedspread worth 50$ when she at the wedding of her daughter this weekend gave them a car worth some >200 times more than my present - I sure hope there is another explanation than 'she likes me not'
But it's the thought that counts! Maybe she wants her daughter to drive away and she wants to make sure you are warm and comfy at night, lol.

Good one Melissa... lets believe that one.

It was the same thing with me. My husband's brother got $2000 from his parents when he married. When Scott and I married, they gave us $75. :roll:

I am SUCH an idiot. I just made a HUGE booboo at work but cleared it up pretty quickly. I hope I don't get in trouble. :(

I'm wondering why people phone you to ask questions they already know answers to.

A lawyer phoned us asking if we knew what was going on with his buyers. No one did, last we heard anything was a week ago. I called him back to see if he's talked to his clients and he said yes that day. And had some answers.

I guess he was trying to find out if the sellers had said anything...

Melissa said:
But it's the thought that counts! Maybe she wants her daughter to drive away and she wants to make sure you are warm and comfy at night, lol.

Such a sweet thought - I'll take that one (but always in the back of my mind will be wondering - also when we told her we were getting married she started crying franticly, when her daughter told her, she was jumping around shouting happily...what's your thought on that one Melissa?)

Yay! My game works!

Spatx, Sims 2 is a fickle, fickle lover. I can't believe you're a player, I'm so stoked to know someone in RL who plays! We'll have to chat sims one day.

I figured out that the files on my actual disk were corrupted. Luckily I buy the EB $3 warranties, so I returned my game and got a new one. Works a charm now. Too tired to play though :(

I saw a beatiful young hairless rattie at a pet shop yesterday. It made me sad. I'm going to make them a rattie care sheet and see if they will accept it. It was not the right time to talk to them about it at the time.[/i]

What if you're in love today, but you like to be alone (with your ratties) at least 2 better 3 days of the week?

I so don't want to go to work today. I have thought of every reason to call them and tell them I will not be there and yet I am about to leave to go in. Submitted three resumes last night, will be continuing to do so today. I used to like my job, somehow in the last month or two it got boring.

mamarat2 said:
I so don't want to go to work today. I have thought of every reason to call them and tell them I will not be there and yet I am about to leave to go in. Submitted three resumes last night, will be continuing to do so today. I used to like my job, somehow in the last month or two it got boring.
I know what that is like. Too many people stay at jobs they don't like because they don't think they can find better. Congrats for looking for something else. :)

I want to elope!!

Not really but I have to talk to Wayne about his mom inviting HER friends to OUR wedding, before I freak I need to ask whether he wants them there or not. The only friend of my parents we are inviting is the photographer and his wife, because they are the photographer...

LA said:
I want to elope!!

Not really but I have to talk to Wayne about his mom inviting HER friends to OUR wedding, before I freak I need to ask whether he wants them there or not. The only friend of my parents we are inviting is the photographer and his wife, because they are the photographer...

small weddings are great, wish i followed my own advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back