Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Thoughts that have been in my head for a couple of days...

HOLY CRAP WEDDINGS ARE EXPENSIVE *PANIC* that and Wayne asked me last night why I wanted to wait a year to get married. I told him because planning takes time and save up money.... He said how about November... THIS November.... I told him that I don't think we could afford it this soon. Plus booking everything might be harder. So he said what about next April..... Is the TRYING to stress me out. LMAO.

He said that the longer we wait the more changes we will make. That's what he says anyways.

:panic:

Side note: we should have an emoticon that looks like they are running around crazy LMAO

Weddings can be costly... it's too bad it's like that, many people start up their marriage in dept due to the wedding.
Is there anything you can do yourself? invitations, cake, dress?

I have a lot of people that can do many things.

My stepfather is a member of the local Anglers and Hunters and they have a beautiful hall which can be rented to $300 for members...
My friend's stepfather owns a catering business and is going to get wayne to do a webpage for him so he will cater and also give us a discount because of the work wayne will be doing.
We found out yesterday a good friend of ours is a DJ (jack of all trades) and we are going to talk to him about doing that
Friend of my parents is going to do photos (but it will still cost $500-$1000 but I would like to spend more on photos then anything because it's what you have left)
My maid of honours mom is going to do my flowers for me which will all be fake.... and my favours I think are going to be little chocolate in a nice little bag or mesh and it will also substitute as a place card (our names and date on the back and their name on the front which we can do on our computer

I do have a lot planned, but still it's scary.

I'm not having a wedding. Mike and I are going to kill two birds with one stone (get married in cuba... wedding and honeymoon in one!), and when we get back we'll have a party at home. Pot luck, even.

I like that idea but my gramma would KILL me. I know I know it's my day blah blah blah.... but I really want the whole thing.

I second that yawn, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Why is it I have a hard time going to bed at night but yet I have a hard time getting up in the morning?
If anyone figures it out, let me know... :confused2:

jorats said:

Why is it I have a hard time going to bed at night but yet I have a hard time getting up in the morning?
Me too, lol!

jorats said:

I dunno but you're on vacation this week, you can afford to stay up late!!!

I can't wait to finish work at 4..... it's slow and boring and I have no ambition.

I like peaches :heart: my rattie boys like peaches and rice puffs but they don't like wheat puffs :no: my laptop mouse broke and I almost lost all the stuff on it but my bf fixed it :hello: but he's gone home now and I don't know when I'll see him again :cries: it's been a long 3 years :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back