Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aw, what game is it?

(I'm a hopeless game addict =P )

*Plays Guild Wars since 4 am this morning* Theres a special weekend festival going on in game! Must.. win.. beetle races...

:oops:

I don't know how people who breed can part with their baby pets. I'm having a hard thinking of parting from my rescue baby rats. :cries:

mamarat2 said:
Melissa said:
I don't know how people who breed can part with their baby pets. I'm having a hard thinking of parting from my rescue baby rats. :cries:

simple solution, keep them
I want to but I think it's better I find homes for more them so I have room to rescue more ratties and rehome them.

Breeders may have the set of mind not to get attached or get used to it. I remember back when I asked about the Barrie breeders Jo saying that a rat coming from a breeder was not handled as much. This could be why.... not to get too attached.
They could also have another look at things.... $$$!!!

So you know I am not lumping all breeders and this is just my opinion of how they may make it easier on themselves. I may be totally off the mark. If so I appologize.

I'm getting excited as we have tentatively set a date for the wedding (well choice between three days) but we've picked out the month for sure June 2008. I can't stop thinking about it... must do work!!!

Mellisa, I read one of your posts that you were thinking of starting a rescue. How is that coming along? That's why you'd like to have more room? Whenever you feel sad about adopting out your babies, just think of the future ratties that you'll be providing a better life for. Starla is a rescue too, right? Who knows where her babies may have ended up if you hadn't taken her in. :D :hugs:

ratamataz said:
Mellisa, I read one of your posts that you were thinking of starting a rescue. How is that coming along? That's why you'd like to have more room? Whenever you feel sad about adopting out your babies, just think of the future ratties that you'll be providing a better life for. Starla is a rescue too, right? Who knows where her babies may have ended up if you hadn't taken her in. :D :hugs:
Aw thanks. The rescue thing is going to be very slow. I guess you can call this group my first. :)

Melissa said:
ratamataz said:
Aw thanks. The rescue thing is going to be very slow. I guess you can call this group my first. :)

Good luck with your future rescues then! :thumbup:

Shelley, it's The Sims 2 Seasons. Yeah, a girly game, I know. The game installs but wont patch, and now it's uninstalling itself after not patching.

I play other games, too... Age of Mythology and Warcraft 3 chief among them.

moon said:
Shelley, it's The Sims 2 Seasons. Yeah, a girly game, I know. The game installs but wont patch, and now it's uninstalling itself after not patching.

I play other games, too... Age of Mythology and Warcraft 3 chief among them.
I used to be addicted to the Sims

I just got the Sims 2 Seasons not too long ago. Mine had issues installing with Sims Pets. I got it to work eventually after reinstalling all the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back