Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa said:
LA said:
I made a thread in health and care.

Teaches me to read chatter box before the rest of it.

My dad should be here in ten mintues to help move boxes.... everything is empty. It's just finding boxes for all the other stuff.

I have that Mickey Mouse Halloween costume on and I am so hot. I want to take it off but I can't as I have to go back to class and show the student how cute I am as Mickey Mouse. Can't wait until 11:15 to take it off but I will have to put it back on for the afternoon class.

I miss being in elementary school - Halloween was soooo fun then, lol. I remember my first grade teacher was a pumpkin...I don't remember her sitting down a whole lot.

I ran out of Clonazepam and the pharmacy won't have the refill for another few hours. Trying everything in my power to distract myself!

Still really really need my medication! :shock: It's too strong a drug to be off cold turkey like this.

Bronwyn said:
Still really really need my medication! :shock: It's too strong a drug to be off cold turkey like this.
You shouldn't be waiting last minute to get your refill. ;)

I do it all the time...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

So very true! I'm not entirely sure why I thought I had more when I filled that plastic pill dispenser. I have two boxes of the other medication so I'm guessing I had it in my head they were covered. :( I've been on this for 6 years so you'd think I'd be rather on top of it.

Boyfriend saved the day and picked it up, WHEW. Feeling much better!

Sometimes I wish someone would switch my meds with umm.. argh what's the word... it's like a replacement that isn't really a pill, it's just a sugar pill or something. Cuz I know a lot of things are just in my head and I may not really need the pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back