Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A placebo is a brilliant idea, particularly when your body is physically at the point where it would be ready to keep going without the meds. Assuming you're dependent that is. So much can be said for the power of the mind!

I bought the French Harry Potter 7 last week at costco for 31$. They sell it for 45$ at Chapters. I don't get it, it's the same book with the same paper and the same ink so why such a big difference in the price???????

im too old for this! the bf and i slept on a friends floor last night in hamilton broke into a "abandoned" building and ran from the cops :( my bfs friend is into the culture of urban exploration :(

Melissa said:
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

LOL!!! Would you like to come over, vaccuum my house, clean my cages, do the laundry and cook some meals for me? You are more than welcome to do so.

chicky82 said:
im too old for this! the bf and i slept on a friends floor last night in hamilton broke into a "abandoned" building and ran from the cops :( my bfs friend is into the culture of urban exploration :(
!!!

We bought a shower curtain last night. This may sound weird but I really like the smell of that rubber vinyl smell. I know I am strange.

We are having this huge client appreciation today. It's at the movie theater and they are showing the Bee Movie and there are a lot of activities. Of course someone had to answer the phones. Turned out to be me. I'm not upset at all. I have tons of work to do and this would only slow me down. Everyone feels bad for me. I really am much happier at the office.... Maybe it's because I am just so exhausted from moving and stuff.

I'm mad at myself for sleeping in. My roommate's parents are here from Calgary and her dad's looking at buying a plane in Waterloo (20 minutes from here) which means testing it out and I was invited but man, I missed out!

I needed to sleep in I guess because of a rough anxiety day yesterday and had a small crash but...FLYING.

Me tooo! They just got home and apparently flew for an hour! :gaah: I'm green with envy.

And now my hands are coated in flour. I made my first pie crust...that's why I wasn't in chat, Shelagh! :lol:

Stupid question, wrap for what, body, hair?

Stupid carpet people. My landlord came into my work yesterday to pick up the rent chq I left for him. He asked if the carpet people called me... nope, he said beginning of this week, we have friends who are going to help us on wednesday I hope they come today.

I put out my back, it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back