Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one final class to get through this morning and I'm officially done for the semester.. I hope the good Lord helps me pass. :/

Wow 2 whole days off with nowhere to go except the post office and the grocery store whatever shall I do.............................

jorats said:
*getting way to addicted to farmville*

pssst... if you plan on sending me a gift, I need fencing. *runs back to the farm*

Me too!!! I want more presents for my tree... and fence

I'm so lonely when I walk my dogs........It would be nice to have someone to talk to!

Maple said:
I'm so lonely when I walk my dogs........It would be nice to have someone to talk to!

Really? I'm too "in the zone" to pay attention to another person. When I walk my dogs it feels like a conversation.

Cigar said:
Maple said:
Really? I'm too "in the zone" to pay attention to another person. When I walk my dogs it feels like a conversation.
I used to be like that, but after 12 years of walking alone, the novelty has worn off. Now instead of being "in the zone" I'm just going through the motions! :(

I hate walking alone, even when I had my Jax. I always went with my sister, mom or hubby. I could never go out alone, especially now without a dog. :sad3:

jorats said:
LA said:
jorats said:

pssst... if you plan on sending me a gift, I need fencing. *runs back to the farm*

I sent you a gift!

I would send gifts too if you don't mind me knowing who you are :nod:

*spends waaaaay too much time on facebook games* :roll:

Reptiles are really weird animals. The spend hours in the same position, don't move at all and sometimes we wonder if they are live or plastic animals. I noticed that with my snakes but even more with a crested gecko. Bearded dragons are the weirdest one for that.

Lina said:
jorats said:
LA said:
jorats said:

I sent you a gift!

I would send gifts too if you don't mind me knowing who you are :nod:

*spends waaaaay too much time on facebook games* :roll:

Add me...
Lea-Andra Robitaille

jorats said:
I hate walking alone, even when I had my Jax. I always went with my sister, mom or hubby. I could never go out alone, especially now without a dog. :sad3:
Don't worry Jo, I'll take you out..........let me just get your leash. :giggle:

WOOHOO I found the rest of our decorations.

Last year after christmas we went out and bought LED lights, glass balls etc etc for our tree, we bought it all on discount. Well we found the container with stuff in it but we were missing our lights, star and some glass balls, for 3 days we were looking until I remembered where I put them. I'm so happy :joy: now we can finally decorate our tree.

YAYYYY decorating! :D

I came home to find candy canes on my tree. CANDY CANES DON'T GO ON THE TREE!!!!! That's just wrong! I took them all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back