Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sick for the last three days. As a special Christmas deal for forum members, I will pay the shipping and handling to pack up and send off all my cold germs to one or more lucky recipients! Since I don't tend to get sick very often, a deal like this may not come along again any time soon! I ship worldwide! Act now before they're gone (and that can't come soon enough!)! :D

I love Brittany Murphy... It was really upsetting! Someone got a text (WHILE we were having a Christmas party) and we hopped on Google... I cried. I really did enjoy her work... And she was so funny and sweet in her interviews and such. Poor girl. :(

KMG365 said:
I've been sick for the last three days. As a special Christmas deal for forum members, I will pay the shipping and handling to pack up and send off all my cold germs to one or more lucky recipients! Since I don't tend to get sick very often, a deal like this may not come along again any time soon! I ship worldwide! Act now before they're gone (and that can't come soon enough!)! :D

Awe poor baby. Hope you are feeling better now. :wink2:

So we were sitting at our Christmas dinner table and Alyssa's friend called, and he happens to be able to do Elmo's voice PERFECTLY. So we have him on speakerphone and having him say random things, and someone goes "Have him say something naughty!" meaning like curse words. (Come on... who doesn't want to hear Elmo drop the f-bomb?!) And he says something none of us can make out then Alyssa's eyes fly open wide and she goes "Not THAT naughty!! Just curse words!" It was soooooooooooooo funny!!

My grandfather spoiled me this year! In addition to winter tires he got Mike and I a family Bruce Peninsula conservation membership since he knows how much we love hiking in the summer. I mentioned I wanted to try as many trails as we could next summer and he thought since I have friends who like to hike a family pass would be perfect! Plus he got us a trail guide!
I'm so spoiled, but it makes up for Grandmas poncho!

I am considering sponsering a child in a Caribbean country. I love travelling in the Caribbean but I most people living in these countries are poor. Since I enjoy this area of the world so much, I want to give them something back. I was looking at the world vision website and it looks great. I could send letters to my foster child. I could receive letters in return. I could even visit the child except I have to pay the expenses of the employee who would accompany me there. I don't know if it means the plane ticket too but if yes then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I still have time to plan this if I want to go there. I will try to find a child as young as possible so the relationship will last longer.

Children need help in Dominican Republic or Haiti. At first I wanted a little Puerto Rican but fortunately for them, they don't need that kind of support. I am going to look in Dominican Republic or Haiti. I would like a little black child from Haiti (black children are just so adorable) but I know this is very unsafe to travel there. It might be safer in Dominican Republic. If I was richer, I would take one child for each country.

Ruby is coming to today :happydance:

I don't have to work till monday :happydance:

I got some gardening done :happydance:

my house is clean and tidy :happydance:

all the presents are wraped and Christmas cards sent :happydance:

Still need to go to the shop to buy strawberries and cream and veges :happydance:

My mommy and daddy are coming tonight!!! JUMPS UP AND DOWN LIKE A KID!

trexgorawrrrrr said:
sometimes my boyfriend REALLY pisses me off... :redhot: :sad3:

I am SO with you on that one!

I have started finding him somewhere else to live seeing as he obviously can't do it by himself - and before my mum gets pissed off enough to kick him out (it know it wont be too far away >< )

Breakfast is getting neutered today and I just could not concentrate at work. *sigh* I want my Brekkers back ASAP.

What a shitty xmas working 8am-8pm xmas day then the weekend I work 8am-6pm and now they changed it so I have to work Monday 8am-6pm which was supposed to be a Ang and me day 'cause she has it off.
Looks like we'll just do xmas in January considering I'm living at work. Stupid. :wallbang: :gaah: :(

Cait said:
Breakfast is getting neutered today and I just could not concentrate at work. *sigh* I want my Brekkers back ASAP.

when i first read breakfast is getting --- i thought you meant food. so i'm sitting here thinking about breakfast food, and then neutering! LOL i'm dumb.

...and ryelle, ugh. boys are just stupid sometimes! (which i'm sure they feel the same about us too) lol. but my problem was nothing like yours, but he sure did make me angry.

Part of me still wants to believe Santa is real, and wishes that in fact he was. :)

We had a midwife appt this week to get Esamae weighed again. She is now 6lbs 10oz, she gained more then the norm of 1oz per day. YAY :happydance: We are now discharged from the midwives. I'm sad about that, I will miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back