Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle said:
Moon said:
I have become one of "those people" who dresses up their dog for their own amusement. Tungsten doesn't particularly need a coat, even though it's very cold out and he's not a long haired breed, but he's SO DAMN CUTE in his new hooded sweatshirt.

And the pictures are where?????????????????

Yes WHERE are these pics?

It seems that no matter what time I go to bed at, I always feel sleepy in the morning... This is not GOOD when I have so much schoolwork to do still... Urgh.

I can't believe I've been up 4 hours... I want to go back to my 7:30am wake up call!

Oh man, maybe we should have drove down today... the furnace is broken and it was a cold night!

I had an actual full conversation with one of my residents in french! Yay me! They just have to talk really slow so I can understand lol

Learned a BIG lesson yesterday. I'm back to feeding Esamae every 4 hours at least because she's not gaining what she's supposed to (my fault.). Anyhow I had a midwife appt to get her weighed yesterday she's now FINALLY over 6lbs (6lbs 1oz). So I didn't nap ALL day. BAD IDEA!!! I realized that I need at least one nap to even survive feeding at night. Especially if I'm woken only after 3 hours after a feeding (which really if she's eaten for an hour before that's only 2 hours of sleep). I regret it today that's for sure.

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God... STREESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Im so clsoe to throwing up over this exam! Just, seriously, OMG! *headdesk*

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God... STREESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Im so clsoe to throwing up over this exam! Just, seriously, OMG! *headdesk*

Agreed my stomach feels like it has 1 million little butterflies flapping their wings in there right now :cry4:

I have been really busy over the last three days. The rats are sulking as they haven't had much attention, so I tried to make up for it tonigt with some extra treats.
So I give the rats a chicken bone. Socks finds it, Theo snatches it of him. Socks grabs it back, this continues for a bit. Penny walks past. Theo goes "Oooo a girl" and goes to sniff some butt :roll: and Socks goes off with the bone.

There is got to be a moral in there somewhere :laugh4:

And they have been living together for over 2 months now, get over it Theo!!!! Penny is never going to go on heat :roll: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back