Opinion on nebulizer?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one you listed and the one hopefloats listed are both fine. I have the one from Medex supply, it works well but many of my rats are terrified of it.

I saw the one you guys have, bu tI cant afford it after shipping. so it this little one sounds okay I will get that since it has free shipping.

So for the nebulizing, the vet didnt perscribe any meds, can I just nebulize with plain saline? just as an added attempt to help?

My vet says plain saline should be very helpful because it can break up mucus really well. I think you're supposed to us sterile saline, so you may have to buy a bag of it from the vet.

victoria said:
My vet says plain saline should be very helpful because it can break up mucus really well. I think you're supposed to us sterile saline, so you may have to buy a bag of it from the vet.

okay that's not a huge deal, we used to get that for the cat.

I think i will order that small one then I can have it on hand in case of an emergency or even for just routine care with uris.
I think the one I used with La jolla was the wrong particle size so i dont even know if it worked : P this way I will know for sure.

Let us know how you like this nebulizer after you use it....I have the same one as Shelagh, but this one looks like it'd be less noisy and less stressful..I may just have to buy it.

RattusNorvegicus said:
Let us know how you like this nebulizer after you use it....I have the same one as Shelagh, but this one looks like it'd be less noisy and less stressful..I may just have to buy it.

I will. i will probably order it after the holidays though

Latest posts

Back