Newmarket Rats.. Flower & Mena update 6/22

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG THIRD! Gaston is hilarious.

I love the three black berkies, all in a row.. it's like a nursery rhyme

This weekend is the time to separate boys from girls...I always feel badly doing this, as they really look to Auntie Nala for direction. I am hoping to make the transition not as awful by putting Milton and Alvin in with them instead. Those 2 boys are very gentle, too gentle for Keiran, who bullies them. Keiran will be going on his own until he's neutered and we'll see if that stops his ways.

Breakfast with the family
apr2Nalaandfamily.jpg

Little Alana the black bareback
apr2Alanaandfriends.jpg

One of the 3 black berky boys
apr2blackberk.jpg

Auntie Nala
apr2Nala.jpg

A beige hoodie
apr2beigehoodie.jpg

little Yar
apr2Yar.jpg

another cutie-pie black berk boy
apr2blackberk2.jpg

and Gaston
apr2Gaston.jpg

Mini-update on the Newmarket rats.

The himi pair Flower and Mena are doing well...loving their rat resort (they are used to a very tiny hamster cage) and are getting nicer and nicer. :) Incredibly difficult getting a pic of the 2 of them together LOLOL. Flower's sudden weight gain has decreased. She's down so I am not too worried about pregnancy.

apr7FlowerandMena.jpg

The baby girls need the most work as their only Teacher is the nervous and slightly nippy Nala. Cute as the dickens this little group is. :)

apr6babygirls.jpg

The baby boys are happily esconced with the Wondertwins Milton and Alvin. :thumbup: They have good role models and are coming along nicely :)

apr7babyboyfamily.jpg

"Say Cheeese!"
apr7babyboyssaycheese.jpg

Omgosh I love that stage in there life when there all fluffy and cute and there eyes are just gigantic saucers god there just so adorable! :heart:

Baby boy in his pink hammock :) There's a pile of boys in and on there but this little guy gave me such a look for waking him up :giggle:

apr12blackberkboy.jpg

And Nero, Yar and Gaston figured out what the litter pan is for. :emb:

apr12babyboys2.jpg

I am happy to say that Gaston, Nero and one of the beige hoodies are adopted and will likely be going home (to Ottawa!!) this weekend :thumbup:
She has never had a blue hoodie and Gaston deserves a fantastic home :heart:

Latest posts

Back